Saffron continues mission to support advisors and the disadvantaged individuals they support in achieving sustainable and rewarding careers, with sponsorship of the ‘Community Partnership of the Year’ category at the 2022 ERSA Employability Awards.
During another turbulent year, the employment support sector has been grappling with a variable and unstable labour market, alongside changeable and uncertain government policy. This has left many individuals still displaced, without sustainable employment and feeling the tremors left by the pandemic. However, faced with these challenges, individuals and organisations have risen to the occasion, providing high-quality support and guidance to thousands of vulnerable workers and jobseekers alike.
2022 marks the tenth year of the Employment Related Services Association (ERSA) Employability Awards. The event offers an opportunity to celebrate the sector’s success by recognising staff, organisations and partnership achievements, symbols of the truly exceptional resilience displayed across the sector.
Saffron Interactive is proud to continue their work, focusing on using technology to improve delivery of high-quality advice, training and employment support, by sponsoring the ‘Community Partnership of the Year’ category at this year’s edition. This award celebrates organisations and partnerships collaborating to benefit local communities and the individuals within them.
Submissions to enter are open until the 3rd of October and the winners will be announced on the 30th of November, during an evening celebration at the annual ERSA Conference.
Elizabeth Taylor, ERSA’s CEO, says “It is fantastic to receive Saffron’s support for the Community Partnership Category this year. Having worked with Saffron, it is clear how central engaging with local communities and partnerships is to them as part of their wider mission to provide high-quality employment support. I look forward to celebrating the sector’s achievements alongside the Saffron team at the ERSA Conference in November”.
Saffron’s Performance Consultant, Ian Hilder, states, “If it takes a village to raise a child, it takes a community to support an individual. The efforts of authorities, organisations and advisors at a local level is critical to helping the most disadvantaged in our society. This award recognises that work. We are honoured to support the work of ERSA in all aspects and the benefits it has for local communities throughout the UK. We wish the best of luck to all submissions this year”.
The Saffron team will have the pleasure of presenting the winner of the Community Partnership of the Year award and are looking forward to reflecting on a truly remarkable year of employment support, alongside the sector at November’s celebratory event.
To find out more about how Saffron is working to create a more secure future for jobseekers, click here. Or get in touch with one of the team for a chat.
- ERSA is the representative body for the employment related services sector.
- ERSA exists to help their members achieve their shared goal; helping people achieve sustainable work.
- ERSA Members deliver government and charitably funded services to help people achieve sustainable employment.
- Contact ERSA on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 020 3757 9415.
About Saffron Interactive
- Saffron is an award-winning digital solutions provider, working with partners to develop platforms and empathetic user environments, including AI enabled video-based mentoring for coaching and employability support.
- Working closely with the public and private sectors, not-for-profits and social enterprises, Saffron constantly measures the impact of their services as part of their commitment to constant improvement and evolution.
- Email Saffron on email@example.com or get in touch here.